This modern villa was built in 2016 and is 156 m2 on a plot of 4156.92 m2 . This amazing property is located in the village of Litsarda and has stunning sea and white mountain views
This exclusive villa offers all luxury, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and much more
With its very private location with unobstructed views of the sea and the mountains, multiple terraces with lounge seats, private salt water pool with outdoor music, proximity to sandy beaches, cosy beach bars and typical restaurants close to the city of Chania make this villas a true gem.
On the ground floor there is a very comfortable lounge area with direct access to the outdoor area, where there is a 36 m2 salt water swimming pool and a BBQ. Open plan kitchen with lounge and dining area, right next to the internal staircase that leads upstairs. On the same floor is the first of the three bedrooms, which has a large en-suite bathroom. In addition, there is a separate toilet.
The first floor consists of the other 2 bedrooms, both very comfortable with built-in wardrobes and large balconies with unobstructed views of the sea, Souda Bay and the White Mountains.
Next to the bedroom there is another bathroom with a large bathtub, and a separate toilet and an additional utility room with a washing machine and dryer.
- Spacious bedroom (18m2) with en suite shower room with rainshower,
- Separate toilet
- Big open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Modern living room with open staircase
- More then 100m2 terrace and outdoor shower
- 2 spacious bedrooms (16m2&17,5m2) separated by a sliding door with soundproof mechanism. This door can be opened to create a family room for couples with young children.
- Big sliding windows offer unobstructed views to SOUDA bay in each bedroom
- Separate family bathroom with bath and rainshower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry room
- Separate outdoor terrace ideal for private sunbathing. Lounge seats to enjoy the sunset over Souda bay and the magnificent white mountains, with access from both bedrooms
- Salt water pool, skin friendly (1.60m to 1.20m with underwater seating area)
- The garden, on a plot of 4200m2, is mainly kept rural with typical wild Cretan flora. Walking trails to allow you to discover the garden. Recently sections with fruit trees, specific flora, a herb garden and an olive grove have been created.
- Sufficient private parking on the grounds and covered carport
- Remote controlled entrance gate, plot fully fenced
- Electric rolling shutters on all windows
- Outdoor kitchen with gas fired BBQ, sink and open fireplace
More info about Litsarda
This small village has retained is traditional Cretan character. Not only for its delightful landscape, but, its utterly charming handful of residents. There are many lovingly-restored houses.It is also famous locally for its cultural events during the summer and one of the best local feast days on 15 August.More properties for sale in Litsarda
Property code: CAV-127086
Plot size: 4156 m2
House size: 156 m2
Availability: Under Offer
Energy rating: B