This beautiful three-bedroom single-storey 180 sqm home is situated on a level and fully-fenced 6,900 sqm plot with many olive trees and a variety of fruit trees. The home is located at an elevation of about 70 m above and behind Kalyves, approximately 750m from the sea.
Entry to the home is from a village tarmac road through and electrically-operated gate. The circular driveway provides easy ingress and egress. There is plenty of space for a covered carport should the new owner desire. Tiled steps lead to the front terrace and main entry.
Features of this wonderful and very comfortable home include:
- Single-storey home with no stairs to climb!
- Huge covered terraces offering excellent mountain views plus some views toward the sea.
- Direct access from the terraces from the lounge area and the kitchen
- Kitchen cabinets made to order by English cabinet maker
- Solid beechwood kitchen island worktop
- Walk-in pantry and laundry room off the kitchen with access to the parking area for ease of carrying in the shopping
- Reception area at the main entry
- Large master bedroom with ensuite bath, walk-in closet, and private side-terrace
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- White aluminium doors and triple-glazed windows with insect screens and electrically-operated security shutters
- Large storeroom situated beneath the main terrace … perfect man-cave, tool shop, work room, etc
- The home has been professionally heat/cool insulated on the roof terrace. Damp proofing – triple layer that keeps house cool in summer and warm in winter (very fine gravel is 4th layer on the top)
- Underfloor heating through the entire home with zone controls for the bedrooms and the living areas
- Slow combustion vented fireplace in the lounge
- Domestic (drinking) water as well as agricultural water for the gardens are connected
- Plenty of space for a pool should the new owner desire
- Air-conditioning installed in the lounge, kitchen, master bedroom, and one of the two guest bedrooms
More info about Kalyves
Great Properties for sale including houses and villas in the beautiful village of Kalyves.
Kalyves is located 27 Km from Chania airport and 123km from Heraklion airport.
Kalyves is a beautiful, seaside village in Apokoronas, 19 km east of Chania and is connected to the highway which links all four prefectures of Crete. Kalyves, Almyrida, and Plaka consist of the most popular resorts on Cape Drapanos, very well known for their sandy beaches.
Property code: LF-94297
Plot size: 6900 m2
House size: 180 m2
Availability: For Sale
Energy rating: E