Contemporary Stone Villa For Sale In Xerosterni
Due to be completed in April 2023. This tradition modern villas has 3 bedroom and 4 bathrooms and is located in the village of Xerosterni
Due to be completed in April 2023 by a well respected local developer, this beautiful villa full of character and charm has been built using the highest quality materials and skilled workers to create a home for life.
Ground floor: Double arched covered entrance takes you to the open plan living area. The multifunctional spacious room is designed for dining, lounge and through a further arch the fitted kitchen. Behind the living area via a hallway is a guest bathroom, stairs leading to the 1st floor and a utility cupboard plumbed for the washing machine. Next to this is a double bedroom plus en suite shower room, patio doors open to a terrace. From the covered entrance, to the left hand side set separately from the main house is a 3rd bedroom with en suite.
Top floor: Up to the first floor with high wooden vaulted ceilings, a patio door from the hallway opens to the upper terrace overlooking the countryside. A double bedroom with en suite shower room has a set of patio doors to the same terrace.
There is already permission granted for a further small house of 40m2 on the land.
This is a beautiful villa designed with generous sized rooms to a very high standard for long term all year round living is priced very reasonably. The location is in a quiet rural setting but only a 3 minutes drive from the quiet traditional villages of Xerosterni, Litsarda, 5 minutes to Vamos or Kefalas, 15 minutes to Kalives or Almyrida beaches or the National Highway.
- Detached 160m2 stone villa set in its own olive grove with sea and mountain views.
- Generous terraces of approx.80sqm
- 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms plus guest wc.
- Off road parking
- Permission to build a 40m2 small house.
- Room for a pool
- Double glazed windows with storm shutters
- Solar panel
- Economic heat and cooling exchange system with heatpump
- Wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Gravelled driveway and parking area
- Electricity and water connected.
- Fully enclosed plot with oil producing olive trees
- Views of the countryside, mountain and distant sea from 1st floor.
- Close to Xerosterni and Vamos, located off a well made road.
More info about Xirosterni
One of the most well-preserved villages in our area with many examples of local architecture displayed in the traditional homes. The area is bordered by the impressive White Mountains to the south and the glistening Mediterranean Sea to the north, giving stunning panoramic views.More properties for sale in Xirosterni
Property code: CIE-2304
Plot size: 3800 m2
House size: 160 m2
Availability: Under Offer