What personal information do we collect from users who visit our website?
When contacting, booking or signing up on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, telephone number or other information to help you with your experience or sale.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign up on our website, request or reserve a room, subscribe to a newsletter or fill out a form, enquiry a property.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up to our newsletter, make a request or booking, answer a survey or marketing communication, navigate on our website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
- to personalize your experience which allow us to deliver the type of content and products you may be most interested in
- improve our site to better serve you
- in order to be able to serve you better in response to customer service requests
- to quickly edit your transactions
- to request ratings and reviews for our services or products
- for follow ups (chat, email or telephone communication)
How do we protect your information?
The website’s file and database is regularly scan for malware and viruses.
Your personal information is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to maintain confidential information. The website and its services use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection.
Presentation of information to third parties
We do not sell, deliver, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information.
We can provide information when we need to comply with a law / a legislation situation, implement our website policies, or protect our rights or others’ rights.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and receive any comments about these sites.
We use other cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies).
If you do not accept the Cookies policy during your visit to our website, Google Analytics tracking will be disabled (you can block it when you sign in to our site).
We collect your email address (if we have your consent):
• to send you information, answer questions and / or other requests
• to send you information about your request, booking or invoice
• to send you additional information about our products and / or services
If you wish to unsubscribe at any time from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] and we will immediately remove ALL your information from our mail.